[Post Card of the Chapel]
MetadataShow full item record
A post card of the chapel. Notes on back: "Completed in 1950, this beautiful chapel memorializes the love of the alumni for their Alma Mater. The classic architecture follows traditional Georgian lines. Most of the elaboration is concentrated at the front where the tower, spire and sturdy Doric portico make a center of interest."
The following license files are associated with this item: