[Post Card of Norton Hall]
MetadataShow full item record
A post card of an illustration of Norton Hall. Notes on back: "Norton Hall- Built in 1927 and named in honor of George and William Norton, whose family have been loyal supporters of the Seminary since its removal to Louisville. The hall houses administrative offices, theological faculty offices and classrooms, the Student Center, Library, Radio Station, Book store, and Post Office." Post card by "Tichnor Quality Views" Reg. U. S. Pat. Off. made only by Tichnor Bros., Inc., Boston, Mass.
The following license files are associated with this item: